Emma's Blogger

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Rumored Couples : Bernice and Moses

I haven't updated in a while due to school work as well as watching a lot of reality t.v., like Survivor: Cook Islands (yay Yul won!!) and America's Next Top Model (feel sorry for Melrose). Anywayz, I'm gonna post sum pics of Moses and Bernice cuz I'm a huge fan of them and when I see them together either on t.v. or in the news, they always look compatible. LOL I hope they're really dating...I've watched the Super Trio Show like a thousand times and man they act and look like they're actually dating. I just hope they're dating in real life cuz if they are I'm gonna be so HAPPY for them hahaha...

Bernice and Moses profile..although they are 8 years apart Moses still looks young.

Bernice...

Chinese Name:廖碧兒
Born: Jan.6, 1979
Birthplace: Prince Rupert, B.C., Canada
Height: 5'7
Weight: 110 lbs
Fav. Food: Fruits
Fav. Snack: Chocolate
Fav. Song: Greatest Love of All by Whitney Houston
Fav. Book: The Little Train That Could
Fav. Color: Red

Moses...

Chinese Name:陳豪
Nickname: Ah Mo
Born: Apr.16, 1971
Birthplace: Hong Kong
Height: 6'0
Fav. Food: Steak
Fav. Sports: Swimming, Tennis
Fav. Country: Greece
Fav. Colors: black, white, brown, blue
Fav. Holiday: Christmas








credits to tvb.com









The clip of them dancing together on the Super Trio Show...ahh love them so much.



Bernice and Ah Mo at a fashion catwalk function...it seems as if Moses is shy when he's together with Bernice...I was watching him closely and he looked so timid..hehe maybe with Bernice his face gets red...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home