Emma's Blogger

Thursday, March 06, 2008

I'm Back!!!

Sorry guys I've been away for a while and I haven't had the chance to update my site. I went on a vacation with my family to the Caribbean in February and OMG it was loads of fun....here is a picture of what our cruise ship looked like.


We went swimming, rock climbing, skating....ahh there was a lot of stuff to do. I didn't even wanna come back home after the cruising experience. If I had the chance to go again, I'd definitely will.

Besides that, I just wanna say my prayers to Lydia Shum who passed away a few weeks ago. She was everyone's "Happy Fruit" and brought fun and laughter where ever she went. I hope her daughter Yun-Yee stays strong through this tough time. I support her 100%...Go Yun-Yee!


R.I.P.
Lydia Shum
1945-2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home