Emma's Blogger

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Won't Be posting in While...

Hey guys....sorry for not posting for a long time. I've decided that I'm probably not gonna post anymore because, *sigh* , I've lost almost all interest in tvb. The reason I started this blog was to post anything that was related to tvb and hong kong entertainment. As you can see on the right, I have a ton of tvb affliates. But the thing is I haven't posted anything tvb related in ages and I guess its just that I've started to move away from all tvb news and anything tvb related. Right now I'm all about Britney and her comeback, as well as anything Hollywood. I'm gonna start a new blog dedicated only to Britney Spears soon, and I guess I'll see you guys in a while. Ta-ta for now!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger cocoice said…

    Would you like to exchange links with me too! http://winglin.net/fanfic/EmergencyUnit2/

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger cocoice said…

    Would you like to exchange links with me too! http://winglin.net/fanfic/EmergencyUnit2/

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    OMG my name is Emma too! Do you know how to put a description about yourself under your profile pic on Blogger? I just made one and idk know to do that. Thanks!

    -Emma

     

Post a Comment

<< Home