Emma's Blogger

Saturday, February 24, 2007

2007 SUCCESS Gala Concert



Hey guys sorry I've been really lazy and busy because of Chinese New Year ooh and I have been receiving lotsa red packets...wooot! I've been watching so much reality tv lately as well as listening to a lot of English music...I really recommend Akon's Don't Matter and Nelly Furtado's Say It Right. I'm currently loving those songs right now....

Anyways, a lot of you might be confused by the title "SUCCESS Concert". Well, basically tomorrow I'm going to a concert in Vancouver that features some famous HK stars like Nikki, Justin Lo, Kary Ng, Stephy, Kenny, etc. and it's like a charity concert thing. But, I'm quite disapponted because the singer line-up is quite bad this year...in 04 stars like Joey Yung, Leo Ku, and Hacken came but this year there's a lot of newcomers. I even heard Yan Yee is coming to sing...eek! Oh well, bought the tickets already...my brother has to do volunteer work there so I have to go with my mom.

Here are some pics of the stars at Aberdeen Center for an autograph session:
(click on them for a larger view)

credits to stormrider0610 @ http://www.loyaukee.com








1 Comments:

  • At 6:29 AM, Blogger nicknooo said…

    wanted to check something with you. Is Justin really bold? read some news on the magaziens saying that his bold. But anyway, he is a talented singer, I like his song.

    Really enjoy reading your blog.
    "Kong Hei Fatt Choy"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home