Emma's Blogger

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Long Time No Update!

Hey guys sorry I've been extremely busy these days and and I've had so many projects and exams to do...and I've also been watching ANTM and a new season of So You Think You Can Dance and Canada's Next Top Model cycle 2, which aired just yesterday. I've been so bummed out lately because my least favorite girl on ANTM won!





Jeez she is so ugly and I was yelling at the t.v. and at Tyra! Hello this girl can't model and she looks like a guy. I could go on and on about how bad she is but I won't 'cause I'm a nice person :)....smirk smirk..

Oh and I just wanted to share a Disneyland poem..I did it in school...to everyone because I'll be going there again this summer! YAY!


Disneyland Poem


Disneyland’s the best, its rides are fun
It’s the land of fantasy, definitely number one
As I enter the world of happiness and joy
Everyone’s laughing - grannies to little boys
I see roller coasters, running up and down
They’re everywhere - I saw one in “Mickey’s Toon Town”
So much to do, so much to play
Disney characters come by to say, “Hey ”
As the day goes by, the sky grows dark
I watch the fireworks before leaving the park
But the fun isn’t over, no, not yet
‘Cause the memories of Disneyland, I’ll never forget



1 Comments:

  • At 6:15 AM, Blogger nicknooo said…

    Emma, yes, indeed she's really have the manly look instead of sexy and seductive look that model should have.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home