Emma's Blogger

Friday, July 27, 2007

Celebirty Lookalikes: Hollywood Edition

Hi guys I did a little search on celebrities in HK and Hollywood and decided to post some lookalike pics...and I'm watching Phoenix Rising right now and I LOVE it. Well, some parts are pretty obvious and boring, but it got me hooked right away. I might do a review on it but it may take me a while....I'm pretty lazy. Anyways, enjoy my lookalike feature!




Ryan Gosling v.s. Michael Rosenbaum

Their smile and facial hair really look like each other, but then in some angles they don't look the same imo. What do you guys think?





Jordin Sparks, winner of American Idol Season 6 v.s. America Ferrera

Don't they look like sisters? The smile looks the same...although America's eyes are slightly smaller.





Will Ferrell v.s. Chad Smith, drummer of Red Hot Chili Peppers

There is definitely some resemblance between these guys...the eyes and smile are pretty much the same. But Will Ferrell's nose seems a little more pointy.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger nicknooo said…

    wow! didn't realise it till I read your post! gosh, there do look alike!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home